Happy Birthday a day late to this cute little two-year-old!!! We love you, Gigi!
This girl loves, loves, loves princesses, especially Ariel, Cinderella, and her latest friend, Snow White. She has lots of fun with her daddy and her mommy. She also loves Sesame Street characters and enjoys talking with them on the phone. Have a great year, Angelique!
Thanks for posting these!!!! I keep checking Bethany's blog because we knew it was little Gigi's 2nd birthday. But, I know Bethany is so so so busy doing good things so I'm glad we got a sneak peek at the party!! Thanks!
ReplyDeleteIf anyone is wondering, this little cutie is taken... at least my little boy wants to lay claim on her, she is such a good friend!
ReplyDeleteCandy- Thanks for posting those cute pics :) We did have a great party and there are now tons of pictures of it!
ReplyDelete