Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Time Out

Well, it's official. I've been sick (with a cold!) for a week now. Yucky!! We had lots of fun last weekend, but blogging about it is just going to have to wait. My dear husband has been an extra-special support to me during this week. I couldn't have made it without him. Thank you, honey!

Here is the extra-fancy Italian hoagie that Tony made for dinner on Sunday (and made left-overs on Monday, yea!). It tasted like a little bit o' heaven on a roll. I'll have to post the video of him making it later.

4 comments:

  1. Wow--that's some hoagie--delish!

    I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Candy,

    I'm sorry you're sick. You should just be able to enjoy yourself for a few days after a meal like that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum, Yum! It looks so gourmet. Like only a true Italian can make. Get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That Tony is quite a catch! He seems to take such great care of you. I'm so glad you two found each other. I hope you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete