One Sunday morning a few weeks ago, Tony and I got into our car to head to church and about half-way there we both kind of noticed something weird on the hood of the car. It was kind of tannish-brown with darker spots and looked either like a chocolate chip cookie or a nice sized animal dropping. Very odd. It just stayed there most of the way, until Tony finally turned or something and it slid up into the windshield. That is when we realize... it IS a chocolate chip cookie. Homemade by the looks of it. WHERE did this cookie come from?? WHY was it left there and not eaten???

We did resposition the cookie and take photos with Tony's cell phone camera for proof we weren't crazy, but I can't figure out how to email them to myself so on the camera they remain. Our car was in our driveway behind the house. Now granted, we don't have a fence around the perimeter, but it's not like our backyard is a thoroughfare for cookie-munchers! Maybe for squirrels and some groundhogs, but come on!! If you have any idea for how the cookie got there, could you please let us in on it? It is just too weird.
Oh I wish we had cookie fairies where I live...;)
ReplyDeleteThat is one crazy story. If only cookies could talk!
That is too funny :) If I was there I would have double dog dared you to eat it! Yummy.
ReplyDelete