Friday, May 16, 2008

Tony's Eyes





I couldn't find a great direct shot of Tony, but this is a pretty cute one! This other photo is of his maternal grandmother, Celeste. I think he got his eyebrows and eyes from her. What do you think??

5 comments:

  1. I love that pic of Tony! I'm not sure if he got her smile though... Isn't it neat how you can physically see the connections with ancesters?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is pretty amazing...however for a fair comparison I think we should see some more pics of both people :) Just teasing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree! I love your Family Tree blog as well. Very impressive. You are such a great example. Can you do my geneology on Leon's side? It has never been touched!

    ReplyDelete
  4. totally...love the eyebrows. We only have one eyebrow in our family...just a big old unibrow.

    ReplyDelete