Sunday, May 25, 2008

Happy Birthday, Bethany! You're all grown up!!

Today is Bethany's birthday. Bethany is my only sister and I think she's pretty darn adorable! I have liked her since day one and here are a few pics of her journey. (You'll notice, Bethie, that I tried to abstain from using photos from any "awkward years") :)

Bethany is not only beautiful, she is a fantastic violinist! She loves the violin and spent many more hours perfecting her technique than I ever would. I appreciate her passion and energy in everything she does. To read more about how amazing Bethany is, read this tribute from her husband - and it wasn't even her birthday!

Cute Bethany as a 9th grader.

Bethany is a nurse and worked hard in school. She is compassionate and loving, and also driven! As a kid she would make written schedules for herself and actually keep to them. She is a devoted wife and mother and super-fun, sweet sister. She braved international travel to visit me when I was abroad on an internship and feeling lonely. And all she got for her troubles was lost luggage!


Cute Bethany Christmas 2006

Thanks for being the best sister-friend I could ask for, Bethie!

I love you and te pup!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

See you VERY very soon :)

3 comments:

  1. You are the sweetest sister ever! Thank you for the awesome tribute. I wish that I was as incredible as you make me sound. It is true that I used to make detailed schedules, but I am afraid I have lost the energy and motivation for that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so fun to see the younger years pictures! I am amazed that you even have access to all of these pictures... I don't know if I have that many of my siblings unless I am in the picture...
    Either way you do a great job of preserving those fond memories!
    And yes, happy happy birthday Bethany dear! Add super-fun friend to her list of excellent qualities!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaggghhhh, Bethany was so cute!! Thanks for posting those. So glad you'll get to spend all the time in the world with here there!

    ReplyDelete