This post is in honor of my brother, Ephraim's, birthday! Words cannot express how much I love him, so I thought some photos might do the trick. I'm right proud of this little brother and how much he has persevered and accomplished in his life. Thanks for all the good times, Ephie! Have a fantastic year!
Eph was an adorable baby brother. Here he is stylin' in plaid.
Well do I recall this little sailor suit that he wore, and of course my red dress with the scarves for sleeves...
and no, we can't let it go without addressing Roger's outfit. WOW!
Eph - in plaid again with the whole family. What a cute smile!
Did any boy in the 80's escape the horror that was paint splotches as fancy wear?
I think this is the blackmail photo of the bunch - but I've just given it up!
Awww... he looks so cute here. Recognize the sweater from the other school photo?
How many years did you wear that thing, Eph?
Ephraim has always hated throwing clothes away no matter how "well-used."
Too bad it was just a family reunion with no dateable girls in sight.
Ah, Prom! The breath of life. I believe Ephraim sent this to me on my mission with the following inscription on the back: "Ahhh-How Sweet, the Classic "I don't really like her that much but don't know anyone else to ask pose" Well any way this was prom from last year, boy do I look like a dweeb. The Girl next to me is *********. Oh well, I was just a Junior then. ----> Point Laugh" And yes, that is really what he wrote - an arrow and Point Laugh. I still don't get it!
Mission bound!
Me, Eph, Bethie, Alex in Park City
Look how handsome Ephraim is here - far right. This was right around the time he went away for grad school I think...
And the next few photos will show you what he happened to find in the great Midwest!
A beautiful wife...
A beautiful baby girl...
A handsome baby boy - and another little girl on the way! Happy Birthday!!!!
I love it, Candy! HAPPY B'DAY to the BIG BOY, EPH!!!!
ReplyDeleteThat was so sweet I almost started crying! But then... I am pregnant. sniff. Thanks, Candy. You are so sweet and you have an AMAZING memory!
ReplyDeleteHa! Well what a dork!
ReplyDeleteActually, it was very nicely done. I actually remember most of those things. The only one that really made me cringe was the prom picture... why oh why did I go?
ReplyDeleteThanks Can
gotta love those old pictures~!
ReplyDeleteThose pictures were quite entertaining!!! I don't think I would have seen them if you hadn't posted so thanks! Pictures of the past are so fun.... for everyone else!
ReplyDeleteCandy,
ReplyDeleteI love the pics...so did Gigi she now keeps saying "more pictures please!" I think my blackmail pic is from the mine. I had just gotten my wisdom teeth out. Where did the picture come from? You are too funny :)