Tony leaning against a priceless national treasure.
I'd love to catch the ol' blog up-to-date on all the fun summer activities around here, but this week we're busy having fun hosting my amazing sister, Bethany, her awesome husband, David, and their adorable little girl, Gigi for a week as they look for a place to live when they move here next month (yea!)
Waving to our friendly colonial neighbors. I'm sure they have a pineapple sign at their house.
A few weeks ago we were lucky enough to have my cousin, Nick, and his awesome wife, Emily, stay with us for a weekend. I would encourage you to read Emily's great synopsis of our weekend to catch a glimpse of the good times we had. We really let those bons temps rouler, baby! Well, in a strictly visiting-historical-sites-having-a-BBQ-and-playing-Rummikub sense...
Emily and Nick aren't quite so lucky in their choice of colonial neighbors! The evil Governor Bunny tries to shoot them!
Thanks again for your visit, Emily and Nick! Come back anytime and Tony will really wipe up the table with you, in a strictly Rummikub-playing-and-winning-bigtime sense of course!
Valley Forge Interpreter
Looks like there are so many fun things to do there!!! I bet Bethany, David, and Gigi are having a wonderful time! Keep posting about all the activities there when you have time. Oh, by the way, how do you know Courtney and Carl!!!??? That is so random! She is a cousin of a friend of mine from Seattle! So weird! Thanks for helping us to connect!
ReplyDeleteHilarious! Looks like the Paynes will be moving up in the world! I hope we get a chance to see all that stuff someday!
ReplyDeleteThat's so fun to have David and Bethany with you. I hope they find a place to live that's super close to you!
ReplyDelete