Thursday, July 17, 2008

Missing...

So I'm missing a few people right now. Here is one of them...
He's so cute, ain't he?
And after spending a week with this cute family...
they are another set of "miss-ee's!" Luckily they found a place to live about 10 minutes away from our house. Yea!
However, I am actually NOT missing this lady...


because I'm seeing a whole-lotta her at these meetings in the big SLC, UT. Yea for daughters that get to work with their moms!

I usually like to look forward to my next trip, so it's pretty telling that I am looking forward to NOT traveling anywhere until next January. We've done a whole-lotta (yes, I just used that phrase again) traveling around since we got married. Five months in one place is gonna seem like heaven - especially since we have folks coming to Philly to see US so all this "missing people" business won't keep happening :) I can't wait to get home after seeing all my favorite Utah people!

7 comments:

  1. Hey - can I qualify as one of those Utah people - even a marginal favorite will do :-) Are you still here? I would love to see you. I have to confess to being an occasional window-peeker to your blog - it always makes me smile. Give me a call if you have a spare few minutes: 796-7474

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for getting to see so much of your family! It will be so great to have David and Bethany so close to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You lucky girl! I am going to miss the Paynes sooo much! At least we still have some of your other siblings in the area to increase our chances of seeing all of you again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had a fun time with David, Bethany, and Gigi! I'm so glad they'll be close to you. This will be a fun time for you both! Happy traveling!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know it's hard to be away from those you love, but I am SO glad that you come to Utah at least twice a year. It was great to see you this week! Thank you for your friendship and for sharing your fun blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so behind with blogging lately! Thanks for the post about missing me. I actually miss you more now since I saw you and got used to being so close. I can't wait to not miss you too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was so great to see you! Catching up with my former officemate is always the best part of the meetings. See you in January!

    ReplyDelete