Thursday, June 26, 2008

Tony's New Shed Slideshow

So Tony has needed a new shed for a while. We bought it on sale a month or so ago, but what with being out of town etc, it remained outside for a time until we finally put it together a couple of weekends ago - during a massive heatwave!!! Let's just say that perspiration became our friend and leave it at that. Tony did the tough work, while I was the madman's assistant. Check out the slideshow! You'll first see the old shed, then our sweet crazy cat, Martha, and then the corner where the new shed will soon arise from the dust! I hope you enjoy it, and I'm sure you will since I have such a hot hunk of a hubby to star in the show!

View this slideshow created at One True Media
Building Our New Shed!

3 comments:

  1. Whoa! I'm not only impressed by the shed, I'm impressed with the cute slideshow. It reminds me of those toys I looked through when I was younger. By the way, it is really fun to see everything you are doing to your house. It gets me excited to have a house one day although I am sure it is a lot of work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is a LOT of work! What a project. I wish I could have that know-how. And I'm proud of you for capturing it so darn well! That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The shed looks great! Good job Tony :)

    ReplyDelete