My sister and I spent a blissful 8 days in the same city a couple of weeks ago - and since then neither of us have had the Oomph to post a blog entry! Do you ever feel like you've been having SUCH a lot of blog-worthy fun that you don't have time to blog it all??? So we made a pact that both of us would post something by Sunday.
Now, it's a little scary how in-tune we are... For example, yesterday, we called each other at the exact same time - like I got her voicemail because she was calling me. Weird. And this morning I knew I had to blog something or I'd be so lame. So I went the easy way out and begged Tony to let me blog an email he had already sent out to my family about hoagies (see below). He was sweet and said I could.
So no sooner do I post this lovely hoagie blog entry, but Bethany calls me and says, "I just posted on my blog!" Of course, I came back with, "So did I!" So we both went and read each others' entries. While the most effort I put into mine was searching for a pic of Ed Rendell, Bethany was thoughtfully finding pictures of ME and putting a sweet entry about ME up on her blog. What a cool sister! So of course I have to send all 5 of my readers over there. I'm not so modest that I don't think EVERYONE should read it :) Here's the link. Enjoy! (I really hope she doesn't think this gets her off the hook for my birthday! I'll still expect a LITTLE mention, thank you.)
Candy, you are so funny! I love your humor. I am so glad that Bethany is moving there. You two are so wonderful! Sisters are great!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fabulous tribute. There's nothing quite like a sister, is there?
ReplyDeleteOh I'm so happy she's moving by you and that you've got each other. I wrote a little comment on her blog too but I don't think it showed up. How sweet was that post? And how true too.
ReplyDelete