Thursday, March 15, 2012

Visit to St. Charles Borromeo Seminary

Once a year, St. Charles Borromeo Seminary has an open house. It is a very large school and estate where Catholic priests are educated and trained. There are beautiful grounds and wonderful artwork all over the campus. Tony and I went to the open house a few years ago and he has wanted to go back ever since. He was able to go with the Payne's at the end of October. I had to be at some church meetings.

Here is a picture of the seminarians going to evening prayer and the Payne girls on the shuttle bus (I did mention it is a LARGE campus!) If you ever get a chance to go, take it! A very interesting place with an interesting history.



2 comments:

  1. That looks like a really interesting place to visit. We'll add it to our list :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My brain saw somehow read cemetery instead of seminary. Just so you know, your post makes more sense the way you wrote it and not the way I read it.

    ReplyDelete