Thursday, March 15, 2012

Presents and Girls

Saying that it has been a while since I updated our blog would be an UNDERSTATEMENT! I took two courses in my Winter term when I usually just do one. It seriously cut into any free time I may have pretended to have, especially for something like blogging. I'm going to attempt to catch up a bit, at least by posting here and there with some nice photos for you all to see. 


A while after we got back from our Anniversary trip in September, we had Bethany and her family over to watch General Conference and have dinner. We were able to give the girls the few presents we had gotten them on our trip. They both received shirts from the JFK Museum and Library. Gigi's says, "I NEED MY SPACE" while Madeline's says, "Future President."  We also got them a little book of Victorian paper dolls. Does anyone do paper dolls anymore??  It was a fun night and wonderful to enjoy Conference together. I don't remember what we ate, but I do remember Madeline's intense desire to wear the dishtowel as a scarf. She was like that for quite a while. We love these cutiepie nieces!


Madeline and Gigi

Tony thinks she looks like a nun. What a cute nun!

Close up on sweet Gigi.

Gigi, Madeline, and Bethany

Anthony and the gals

1 comment:

  1. Glad you were able to make it through the winter semester and finally have some fun!

    ReplyDelete