Tuesday, February 14, 2012

My babe's birthday!

So this hot babe woke me up out of my slumber last night to offer me generous presents of perfume, lotion, and jewelry. You would think it was my birthday, but oddly enough, it was his! Just one example of the awesome displays of love that Tony shows me. I wish I had time to properly share all the ways that Tony expresses his love for me, all the ways that he impresses me, and all the ways we have fun together! Tony is truly the best husband and I'm grateful for him EVERY day!  


I love you, Anthony!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

6 comments:

  1. Wow! He hasn't changed a bit! Happy b-day, T-bone. Not a V-day goes by that I don't think of you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a sweet post! What a great guy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday, once again, Tony. Hope all your Valentine's Day/Birthday celebratin' was great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday to Tony! Hope I get to meet him some day :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!!! What a thoughtful thing to do! I hardly ever blog anymore! I'm glad to see that you are so happy. :)

    ReplyDelete