Tony's birthday was in February as I wrote about here. Our niece, Madeline, has her birthday about a week after Tony's. She turned two! We had a joint family birthday party for both of them, just like we did last year. It was very fun!
There is a character in it named "Squeaker" which is the girls' hamster's name so we thought it was cute.
Madeline is an adorable little girl with a tendency towards either a toothy grin or, more likely, a pokerface. We got a little of both during the birthday party, but she and Tony both had a great time!
Here is the cake after we all put a big dent in it. I thought it was funny, though Tony is neither "Bi" nor "Mad!"
These girls have the coolest and the PINKEST toys in the world!
He got a very fancy new Tempur-pedic pillow which he loves.
Happy birthday, Tony and Madeline! I hope this is a wonderful year for both of you.
We LOVE you!!!
So cute! Happy Birthday you two!
ReplyDeleteHurray for Candy's awesome blog! And Hurray for birthdays!
ReplyDeleteHa! That cake is awesome! Happy Birthday (a little belated)
ReplyDeleteI love the pink heart glasses! Awesome blog!
ReplyDeleteCuteness! I miss you guys!
ReplyDelete