If you can believe it, I've lived in Philadelphia for almost 5 years and I have never been to the zoo! Bethany's family has a yearly pass, so a couple of weekends ago we headed over to enjoy the day. It was sunny, but then it would get very chilly. We were happy to be able to go into some of the warmer buildings. It's a beautiful old zoo. I think my favorite animals are the frogs and turtles, the big cats, and the birds. I didn't take a lot of pictures since I know from past experience that you can only have so many pictures of animals. Here are the pictures I did end up taking...

Having a little snack before visiting the reptiles.

Waiting in line for the carousel!


Enjoying the ride!

I had such a fine time! Thanks for introducing me to this great Philadelphian treasure, Bethany and girls! Next time we'll have to take Tony along...
I haven't been to a zoo in a long time. Looks like fun!
ReplyDeleteI LOVED all the posts you just added!!!! I laughed and laughed at all the cute pictures :-D So fun!!
ReplyDeleteIt is so fun to see the girls having fun. I particularly loved seeing Madeline learning to blow out candles. Thanks for taking the time to share. I love each of you.
ReplyDeleteDad Ed
Looks like fun! I want to go to the zoo!
ReplyDelete