Sunday, July 11, 2010

We've Been in Utah...


Here we are relaxing up Provo Canyon after reading and napping on a blanket next to the Provo River. Why can't every day include a nap by a running river??? More updates on our adventures in UT soon to come!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. I am so thrilled to see your blog rise from the ashes! I'm glad you had such an enjoyable birthday, and I thought that what you wrote about different journaling techniques is very interesting. I think I've used journaling for all of those purposes, in one way or another - well, not the prison "living through journaling" part, but maybe someday. (Ha, so kidding). I'm totally up for the challenge of using the different techniques on my own blog - I shall return and report. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha, Courtney! I'm glad you found it interesting, too! Tony said he thought he needed an interpreter for that specific part of my blog entry :P I can't wait to see what you come up with! I'm glad you guys are adjusting SO well to life w/out school!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That does sound very relaxing!

    ReplyDelete