We did have a slight hassle comparing the GPS and Mapquest to reality... once ending up in the parking lot of the PA Renaissance Faire - but Tony quickly rectified that with a sly U-turn, narrowly escaping being called out by a few Faire-y knights! (Way to go, honey!) You would think that 4 adults, a GPS, and Mapquest instructions would have no problem getting anywhere, but we did. The other incorrect directions on the part of Mapquest and our beloved GPS ended us in the tightest little cul-de-sac (aka dead end) you ever did see. One call to Larry sorted us out and we got over to the theater in plenty o'tyme. (That Bond reference was just for you, Tony babe).
We headed over to a local restaurant named Fire Alley. It was a fun place with good food and quick service. Then back to the theater for the show. Larry played Major Metcalf in Agatha Christie's The Mousetrap. It was a great show! I had not seen it before so was surprised by the ending. Apparently the tradition of The Mousetrap (the longest running play in history) is to not tell whodunnit. Larry did a great job and it was fun seeing him for a few minutes after the play. It was a great evening all told!
Sounds great! I love to be surprised like that, and you can't go wrong with Agatha Christie.
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun night! I enjoyed the car story. By the way I always feel incredibly naive and young when I don't even notice that you were referencing anything.. Sigh :( Even after re-reading it twice I still don't know what it was you were referencing.
ReplyDeleteSeriously you don't know who killed the person? I would not be able to handle that!!!! I'll be a bit more careful around Larry in the future now...just in case he was the man. :)
Sounds exciting. I was a little disappointed when visiting Hershey as a child that the streets were not chocolate and neither are the water fountains. But they do hand out mini free samples in the factory!
ReplyDeletelooks like fun times, Candy. I like the pictures. I'm mad we never made it to Hershey when we lived there.
ReplyDeleteOH I want to see this! Don't tell me whodunnit! What a fun night!
ReplyDelete