Friday, August 31, 2007

I'm Very Curious

The last couple of weeks have been pretty busy! I will have to update more later, but tonight I am very curious about what I will be doing tomorrow night... Our first anniversary is on Sunday, and Tony has had this weekend planned for months. I have no idea what we are doing tomorrow night, but Tony is very excited about it. He is wearing exactly what he wore for our wedding, except we bought him new socks. I am not really comfortable going somewhere in my wedding dress... so, I will just wear what I wore for my brother's wedding. I'm sure Tony will completely outshine me! He has had reservations somewhere for weeks and he told me that we definitely need to come hungry. I know he is SO excited about it and that makes me pretty interested too!

He decided to make our anniverary a week-long celebration. So far he has brought me home eclairs, sunflowers, and 3 dozen roses, all on different days. Pretty great! On Sunday we'll be home and have our labor day cookout together just the two of us, and then I requested that we watch a romantic old movie. Then on Monday we are going to the Great Allentown Fair which should be really fun. Hilary Duff played there tonight - just our luck we missed her (yea!). It must be weird to be this chi-chi pop celebrity and then have to work somewhere like Allentown, PA. At least I think it would be weird.



So that is the update. Here is a photo of Tony bringing home the roses (except it's a recreation since he pulled off his tie before I could get a picture, and I made him put it back on - and you can't even see it in the photo anyway!) I truly do have the MOST wonderfully fabulous husband, and I can't even imagine being without him. I'll update more as I get a chance. I'm working on a special surprise for Tony and I hope he loves it. I do my first sharing time on Sunday, and I haven't even started working on it. Yikes! I have read and re-read the suggested sharing time in the program - so hopefully that will come together pretty quickly... Luckily kids have short memories, and adult memories will be taken care of by next week's stake conference :)

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your sharing time, Candy, and happy anniversary tomorrow! It has been wonderful to see how your life has gotten better and better over the past year.
    We love you guys!

    ReplyDelete