
Liz is laughing her head off while Bethie shows her the "Can't Buy Me Love" dance.
Originally uploaded by SydneyMin
This photo illustrates one reason why I miss my little sister, Bethany! Here she is demonstrating the finer points of the dance that Ronald does in "Can't Buy Me Love." Wasn't that a great part of the movie?? This was a few years ago, but it still makes me laugh. Shouldn't it be a law that sisters always have to live in the same city??? Of course - she would have to come here because, well, she lives in Cham-bana. That should say it all... Here is Patrick Dempsey doing the original African Anteater Ritual dance from the movie.
Wow, I have to say I've never seen that movie, but now you have me interested. Funny dance moves. Great photo.
ReplyDeleteI have finally read the blog. I miss you too and agree that we need to live in the same city!!!!
ReplyDelete