(No - the year is right. 2013! Found this in my blog drafts and thought I would share). In February, we were able to celebrate one of the greatest people I know - my husband, Anthony - who turned 60 years old. What a great day! While he was born on Valentine's Day, he is so sweet he always wants to treat me special as his Valentine, so we spread the birthday celebration out over a few more days to make sure he knows how much I love him.
Two nights before Valentine's, Tony surprised me with some yummy chocolates. One night before Valentine's, Tony surprised me with gorgeous tulips and a card. You can then imagine my immense surprise when on Valentine's Day, red roses were delivered to our house for me! Being married to such a romantic, loving guy really pays off around this time of year! He took me to CinCin in Chestnut Hill for a wonderful dinner. Even though we had a reservation, this is such a popular restaurant we had a memorable 40 minute wait with half of Philadelphia. We stood right next to the Maitre'd the entire time (as there was no where else to stand) and got quite chummy with him. The food and the company was worth the wait!
That night I gave Tony his Valentine's Day and his Birthday cards. He found that he had a choice of places to go to celebrate his birthday - either to Dante and Luigi's (where he has wanted to go for a long time) or Movie Tavern (where he has also wanted to go for a long time). He chose Movie Tavern in Collegeville - and I think one of the tipping points in its' favor was that it is near a Wegman's. My husband is in love with that store!
awwwww... so sweet.
ReplyDelete