A couple of months ago, Tony turned 60!! We had a great time celebrating his milestone. I took him for a day out at
Movie Tavern. He had been wanting to see
Silver Linings Playbook which we really enjoyed, and we got to have dinner at the same time! So fun! Of course, the movie was about Philly and starred one of our hometown boys, so it was even better!
We also had a small party at our home for friends and family. Thanks to everyone who came and made it such a special night. Such kind and generous people in our lives. We are blessed.
 |
Madeline and Gigi were very excited for Tony.
Gigi painted this beautiful picture and had about 3 other cards for him! |
 |
| Fantastic Cousins!! |
 |
| Surprise! iPad 4 for the big guy. |
 |
| Madeline - very interested in the frosting... |
 |
| One month old Genevieve. Somehow I missed getting both of her parents in my photos! |
 |
Friends!! Looks like I also missed getting Jimmy and Jack in a photo.
The guys had fun tossing a few back in the kitchen while Roxanne and I chatted. |
I am so grateful for this wonderful man in my life. He works so hard for our family and I love him dearly.
Happy birthday again, honeybun!
Happy Birthday, again, Tony! Now you can celebrate it every day by just visiting your blog :-) Candy, this is a beautiful post!! Maybe I can join you all for the next birthday.
ReplyDeleteLove you guys!
Mom/Minnie
Happy Birthday Tony. We miss you guys.
ReplyDeleteSydney I'm so glad you commented on my blog. That way I was able to find your blog. I remember you telling me about it when I left Philly but I could never remember the name. Yea! Happy late birthday Papa. Glad it was a good one.
ReplyDelete