Friday, July 13, 2012

Kindergartener no More



 I got to spend some time with my nieces on my birthday. It was Gigi's last day of Kindergarten. She was SO excited when Madeline and I picked her up!  Let's just see how far this little girl has come in a year at public school...



First Day of School! So eager with her new backpack!
Here is what Madeline and I were doing on Gigi's first day of Kindergarten.
Running from the Kindergarten door on her last day. A truly seasoned student!

  
One pretty happy six year old!
Doesn't she look so old now?
We went to Chestnut Hill for a celebration lunch - Gig's last day of school and my birthday. The girls were excited that there was a tv showing cartoons in the pizza place.

They also loved the pizza! What cutiepies. We did a little Penzey's spices and toystore shopping after lunch!

1 comment:

  1. Gigi is getting so big, especially with that cute summer hair cut!

    ReplyDelete