Thursday, April 26, 2012

Beauties and the... Beast?


On Martin Luther King, Jr. Day, Tony and I had the day off so we took Miss Madeline and Miss Gigi to see Beauty and the Beast in 3-D. I just found these funny pics of our trip. Madeline really had a hard time with the glasses so she watched most of the movie likely somewhat blurry. I really enjoyed seeing the movie again in a theater and the 3-D elements were fun!  On the way home, Madeline fell asleep and you can see that once we got back to our house, the girls made themselves at home. What a fun day!






2 comments:

  1. What lucky girls they are to have you and Tony! That is one of the best movies ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like fun. I can tell that you and Tony are a wonderful aunt and uncle.

    ReplyDelete