Our fridge was most helpful a couple of weeks ago in putting forth the demanding phrase: "WE PAINT." So, of course, we obeyed and began painting. The next day the fridge sweetly added a letter to the phrase, expressing: "WE PAINTD." The fridge only had one "E" to use - hence the mispelling. Poor fridge.
Yesterday the fridge become quite overly demanding in the following message - which I couldn't help but feel was directed at me as I am the regular (???) blogger around here:
Needless to say, today we both PAINTED and BLOGGED. Hooray for us!
Hooray! I love that you both paintd and blogged :) (did you like my misspelling?) I'm so proud of you both and can't wait to see you guys!!!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to see the final pictures. The woodwork in your house is beautiful! It will look so nice when completed.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the painting. Big job! I love that your fridge is talking to you. I wonder what it will tell you to do next . . . dun, dun dun!
ReplyDeleteHow cute guys! Wow, such a big project, hope it all went well!
ReplyDelete