We're in love with our little niece, Gigi, and we're so glad she lives by us! Here are some pics that will show you why we think she's pretty darn adorable.
She is so so so cute! Bjorn will be smitten! I cannot wait to see her and you and Tony as well! Thank you so much for the dinner invite! You are very gracious! But beware! My boys can be VERY loud!
She is so so so cute! Bjorn will be smitten! I cannot wait to see her and you and Tony as well! Thank you so much for the dinner invite! You are very gracious! But beware! My boys can be VERY loud!
ReplyDeleteWe miss her but feel a little better knowing she is being enjoyed by others!
ReplyDeleteWhat a dolly! I love it!
ReplyDeleteThat pig picture cracks me up every time I see it!
ReplyDeletePrecious pictures! Thanks for sharing :)
ReplyDeleteWe'll move out around August of next year. Shall we plan on having Thanksgiving together next November?!
ReplyDelete