Thursday, October 18, 2012

My July Trip to Utah

In July I was able to go to Utah for a week for work. I love Utah and enjoyed every day I was there, other than the fact that I wasn't with my Mister T and Philly is now my home.  I only had my iPod to take pics, so the quality isn't fantastic, but I thought I'd share some of my fun times with you all!

Sudden downpour and double rainbow while out to dinner with my parents at Los Hermanos-Lindon.





New haircut and surprise bouquet of flowers from my honey.





London's baptism (she is my cousin, Natalie's daughter) - saw all the family on my mom's side! It had been TOO long!

Uncle Tim

Cousin Peter

Aunt Giovanna

Uncle Paul

Cousin Angie and baby Lucy
Cousin Natalie

Cousin Brittani and Gavin

Mom, London, and Ashley

Angie, Aunt Patti, Lucy, and me

Mom holding sweet baby Lucy
Visit to see best friend, Wendi, and her cute family.





Placed flowers on Grandpa Brown's grave in Provo





Then it was the start of my work meetings and I went to Salt Lake City and stayed in the Grand America Hotel.  I always take a picture of Tony for my hotel room.



 The trip ended with a surprise run-in with my friend, Aaron, from college, at the airport. He was my Italian teacher and is a fantastic guy. What a fun trip to Utah!!


3 comments:

  1. Looks like it was a really fun trip. Thank you for posting so many pictures of the family you saw. It's been so long since we've seen any of the Browns.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the new do. Fun to see pictures of the fam too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome trip, Sistah. I wish I'd been in Utah at the same time. Those would have been some good times.

    ReplyDelete