Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Happy Birthday, Alex!

Alex and me on our "Alex & Candy Trip" to Cedar City, Utah in 2005

Happy Birthday, dear Alex! I hope you have a wonderful day. You always make me smile, laugh, and you have good advice. Thanks for being a great brother and a great example!

And lest this post not be embarrassing enough, here is a beautiful photo of you as Christopher Columbus. Chris crossed!! Thanks for singing the song to us on Columbus Day. We love you!!!!!!

Alex starred as Christopher Columbus for the Columbus Day program at his elementary school.

4 comments:

  1. I have seen the video of that moving performance!

    Happy Birthday, Alex!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Alex! You look so austere. What a relief it must be to grow up goofier than you were as a kid. ;P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really should wear hats more often, don't you think?

    ReplyDelete
  4. If only I would have seen this earlier - we ran into Alex today and we would've loved to inquire about the costume ;) or rather we would've loved to wish him a belated happy birthday!
    Awesome Alex!

    ReplyDelete