Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Two Things


1 - I have a very giving, understanding husband.
2 - I know this because when I went to wash a few dishes tonight I found my favorite dishwashing gloves buried under boxes of saran wrap, ziploc bags, and aluminum foil. It was then that it hit me - wow, I really haven't washed any dishes for QUITE a few days. That was when I realized all over again just how wonderful Tony is - he'd just been quietly taking care of things. I also realized that if I were any busier my head would explode, but that is an entirely different topic!

3 comments:

  1. What a good man! You must be busy as I've missed your blog posts. Good luck and hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tony for taking care of Sydney. Sydney I think I'm like you, Jared does a lot that I don't always take time to notice, but he always appreciates it when I do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do have a great husband. I'm so glad that you have been able to get a little break from doing those dishes by hand. Yuck!!! I sure miss you my candy babe :(

    ReplyDelete