Friday, December 7, 2007

It really IS a wonderful life!

Well, by Zuzu's Petals! I am going to convince Tony to watch "It's a Wonderful Life" with me sometime before I head to IL to see the fam. If a guy feels this way about you, then he would be willing to watch a movie with you, don'tcha think!??!

We've been having fun putting up decorations slowly but surely. Below is my latest purchase of garlands and a little ornament to decorate our (as yet unpainted) archway. And lo and behold - Tony wants to get even more! I think he's definitely on the "garland" bandwagon :) Last week we took a little mid-day trip to find a new treeskirt and stockings. The skirt looks beautiful on our new carpet. How I love our little home. I hope you are all enjoying the Season!

2 comments:

  1. Candy and Tony, your home is BEAUTIFUL and growing more festive by the minute :-) Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope to see your house someday! I love the garland. Nick and I just put up our Christmas tree and it is so worth it to decorate for Christmas. I love your garland--I hope to have garland someday!

    ReplyDelete